How can a Senator not know the concept of Due Process?
Now that the stand off is over (yay!) we made a quicklist of learning lessons from today’s experience with…
Ten questions to ask oneself about today’s Makati Standoff
10. Can you call for a mutiny while being charged for calling a mutiny?
9. Why does religion keep dipping its grubby little hand in politics?
8. What is Trillanes’ beef with hotels?
7. …and why can’t he storm say Embassy or Alchemy? (Was he not in the guest list?)
6. Was he bored while court was in session?
5. Is it newsworthy to say “Binabato kami ng teargas, naiiyak ako!” while being lobbed with teargas?
4. Did Trillanes order room service?
3. Will there be a part three? …and will he sell it as a 3-part movie series to Carlo J. Caparas?
2. When the tank entered Manila Pen’s Lobby, did security have to inspect its trunk?
1. How can a senator not know the concept of Due Process?