Number of Posts: 56
Migs loves describing and write out his thoughts, reading notes, interesting events, loves, characters, and the many odd moments in a life in Manila, where he is writer by profession. This being a writer means two things: one, Migs is not rich; two, he has lots of trouble with words. He does try, and fortunately he get many chances to do so, for the city, the world, is a lot more interesting than he is.
- Cicerone, 03 Jul 2007 in Food, Art & Culture&Living in Manila&Photos!
- Marathon-for-a-Cause Marks Public Quest for Peace, 19 Jun 2007 in Events
- Father’s Day Tabaqueria, 17 Jun 2007 in Food, Art & Culture
- Because We Don’t Need This, 12 Jun 2007 in Living in Manila
- Ultimate, 01 Jun 2007 in Atbp.&Living in Manila
- Perfect World, 27 May 2007 in Atbp.
- World Book Day at Instituto Cervantes, 21 Apr 2007 in Events&Food, Art & Culture&News
- Free Your Sole: Joey Cuerdo and Mojo Sandals, 20 Apr 2007 in Atbp.&Food, Art & Culture&Living in Manila&News
- Bikram Yoga in Manila, 05 Apr 2007 in Atbp.&Food, Art & Culture&Living in Manila
- “Octopush”, 29 Mar 2007 in Atbp.
- Are You Game?, 26 Mar 2007 in Events
- Aquino Cup Coming to Tarlac, 18 Mar 2007 in Campus LIfe
- Jazz Fest Scene Stealers, 23 Feb 2007 in Entertainment
- National Arts Month, 18 Feb 2007 in Food, Art & Culture
- Dell Rocks!, 19 Jan 2007 in Entertainment
- Sipat, 12 Jan 2007 in Events
- Doulos, 05 Jan 2007 in Atbp.
- Pyro Olympics?, 23 Dec 2006 in Events
- Manila’s 5th Gift to the World: Our Voice, 03 Dec 2006 in Lists
- Clearance Sale for Bookworms, 21 Nov 2006 in Atbp.